The annual pathology academic meeting, organized by IAP-Thailand Association. The meeting is for promoting knowledge for pathologists. Since the COVID 19 pandemic, the meeting will be set as virtual meeting. All academic sessions will be conducted in English. We are very welcome for all audiences over the world.
Welcome Message from President
Dear Colleagues and Friends,
On behalf of the organizing committee, I would like to invite you to the 60th IAP-Thailand Annual Meeting that
will set as virtual meeting (October 6th to 8th, 2021). In this congress, there will be informative sessions providing
updates and practical points on several subspecialties of anatomic pathology, presented by renowned international
experts and local specialists. I am confident that the event will be a most impressive experience and a great
opportunity for you to update your knowledge on diagnostic pathology .
We look forward to seeing you joining the meeting.
Somboon Keelawat, MD.
President of the International Academy of Pathology, Thailand Division
The draft for the scientific program is below.
Download Scientific Program (Click here)
The registration fee depends on the date of payment (not the date of registration).
Online registration and payment is available (please click here) Credit card payment is welcome.
Due to the COVID 19 pandemic, there is no oral presentation platform for the IAP-Thailand Annual Meeting 2021.
1. Abstract submission period for the IAP-Thailand Annual Meeting 2021 is available from August 1st - 31st, 2021.
2. Please use the provided template for abstract (click here to download). The abstract must be arranged in constructed fashion including title, background, method, results, and conclusion, and should not exceed 250 words. The language must be English. Symbols are allowed to be used.
3. The abstract must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org Once the abstract has been submitted, no changes or corrections will be accepted.
4. An email notification for the acceptance or rejection will be sent before September 15th, 2021.
5. After acceptance of the abstract, the author must register to the meeting.
6. On the date of submission, the abstract must not have been published elsewhere.
Guideline for E-poster preparation
1. Poster format: PowerPoint. The author must use the provided template from IAP-Thailand (click here to download).
2. Heading: The poster title, Authors, Co-authors, institution, institution logo, and country should be placed at the top of the poster.
3. Language: English only
More information for the presentation submission: Please send an email to email@example.com
Free registration for the IAP-Thailand Annual Meeting 2021
The IAP-Thailand Association will provide free registration for 100 pathology trainees from any countries (except Thai).
1. The applicants must be pathology residents who currently train outside Thailand.
2. The applicants must attach the the approval of residency training, authorized by the head of department (JPG and PDF only).
3. The deadline for application is August 31st, 2021 (Thailand local time, GMT+7).
4. If there are more than 100 applicants, only 100 applicants will be randomly selected by the IAP-Thailand. The decision of the committee is final. The list of selected applicants will be announced within September 7th, 2021 (Thailand local time, GMT+7).
5. The selected applicants will be waived for registration fee.
6. To apply, please register as regular process. Before payment, there will be a button to apply for free registration.
Lecture files (will be available within 7 days after meeting end)
More information: Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org